fbpx

Holiday Bonus (Italian Citizens Only)

SPEND YOUR HOLIDAY BONUS AT THE GRAND HOTEL LONG LIFE FORMULA®

For which period of time is it valid?
The holiday bonus can be spent until June 30, 2021.

How does it work?
80% of the bonus is in the form of an immediate discount on the reservation, while the remaining 20% is to be claimed back against tax.
This means that you will get a direct discount of up to 400€ on the price of your stay at the Grand Hotel, while the remaining 100€ will be deducted from the income tax.
The prerequisite for a family to apply for the holiday bonus is to have an ISEE (equivalent financial situation index) income below 40.000€.

Contact us and we'll find the perfect solution to meet your needs!

To get your holiday bonus:

1) If you still don’t own a SPID account (i.e. digital identity for public administration services):

Apply for one here

2) Download the dedicated app “IO” on your smartphone (managed by: PagoPA SpA)

BONUS FOR YOUR STAY

of up to
500
  • Contact us for more information
Loading...